What are the conditions for taking out health insurance in Spain for students?
The insurance for foreign students in Spain must be adapted to the visa requirements, in the event that a visa is required. Our policy complies with these criteria, which are as follows:
- The insurance for foreign students cannot have co-payments.
- In order for the insured to enjoy the benefits of this policy from day one, it cannot have any grace periods.
- It must include the repatriation of the insured in the event of death.
- Complete health care insurance.
What documents do you need in order to take out a health insurance for students in Spain?
Here are the documents that you will need to provide to be insured:
– Residence card, identification document or passport.
– Proof of the academic course that you are going to take in Spain.
– Be aged between 14 and 35.
If the course is less than 3 months, you can take out travel insurance for foreigners in Spain and enjoy all the advantages. In this way, you can enjoy your stay without having to worry about anything.
BMI Spain helps you find your health insurance
At BMI Spain, we can help you find the health insurance for international students in Spain that is most suited to your needs, so that you can have a pleasant stay and enjoy yourself in this wonderful country.
For more information, you can contact us by any means by clicking here.