Get your quote for home insurance in Spain

A home insurance in Spain covers the damages caused to your home and the contents inside for any inconvenience, such as storms, water damage or electric phenomena among others. In BMI we make sure you find the best coverage at a good price.

You can cover both the damage for the home itself and the happened to a third party.

The house is insured by building (walls and fixed installations) and contents (furniture, electrical equipment, appliances….) and civil liability.

Why choosing BMI in your expat home insurance in Spain?

In BMI we collaborate with a wide variety of companies so we can offer to our clients the home insurance in Spain that best fits their needs. Searching for the right expat home insurance will be easier if you count on us.

Our more than 30 years of experience in the industry proclaim us as the best in our field. We offer our clients the professionalism they require in these situations so we can give them an expat home insurance in Spain that meets their expectations.

Do not doubt anymore and contact us to start working on your home insurance in Spain.

Top of Form

Fields marked with an * are required

What coverages can I get with a home insurance in Spain?

Internal or external explosion, smoke damage.

Electric phenomena
Short-circuits, overloads and lightning inductions, damage to installations and electrical appliances.

Water damage
Water spillage, leaks, overflows, burst pipes, non-catastrophic flooding and failure to turn off taps.

This includes lightning, wind, hail, snow and rain.

Such as falling aircraft or collision involving vehicles or animals and sonic waves.

Glass, marble surfaces, such as kitchen worktops, sinks, basins, toilet bowls and ceramic hobs.

Theft, pillage, robbery and mugging outside the home

An expat home insurance in Spain may cover theft, break-ins and replace or repair your belongings if they have been damaged.

Domestic Emergencies
Plumbing, electricity, security, lock smith, TV and video.

Complementary coverage
Food in refrigerator, temporary transfer or rent of temporary housing, travel and journeys, replacement documents.

Fire brigade, clearance, salvage, temporary accommodation, replacement of documents, cleaning, locating conduits and deposits, fitting glass, marble, bathroom units and vitroceramic hobs, surveying of extraordinary losses, intervention by architect and technical architect.

Public liability
Real estate, private, family, head of family and owner of animals. Damage from water leaks.

Legal protection and advice
Claims for: damages to insured goods, nuisance for smoke or gas, faulty services, easement disputes, breach of contract on domestic goods.
Conflicts with: owners’ associations, rental contract. Defense: as member of the board of the owners’ association, claims by domestic service.

* The coverage may vary depending on what company is chosen.