Uk registered cars in Spain – insurance

Some foreign cars such as those from the use can be insured in Spain.

However, it is important to take into account that if you want to drive the car from your home country here in Spain for more than six months and you are a resident, then you are obliged by law to change the registration plate to a Spanish one.

If the vehicle has been in Spain for less than 6 months you can drive in Spain if you have the necessary agreement from your own country.

If after six months, the police detect that you still have not hanged the registration plate, you can be fined.


>  Electric skate / bike included in your home insurance in Spain